As a Tableau expert, you may be faced with the question of how you can best pass on your knowledge to other colleagues. Learn how to set up an optimal training concept and how to train Tableau in your company.
- Basics of training & systemic thinking
- Language, questioning techniques & learning processes
- Collection of methods for systemic trainers
- How do we make sure that the training is received?
- Relevance, intensity, resonance
- Application to Tableau trainings
- Tableau Insights & Challenges
- Required Prior Knowledge: Tableau basic knowledge is recommended
- Duration: Variable (after coordination)
- Number of participants (recommended): Up to max. 12 persons
- Location: In-house at your company, in our training rooms in Berlin or online.
- Price on request
Extracts from the workshop:
We conduct the workshop both on-site and online.
Do you have questions about the content or implementation of the format? You would like to adapt the workshop to your individual requirements? This is possible without any problems. Feel free to contact us, to talk about your ideas.
We look forward to exchanging ideas with you!
Back to the overview