More and more companies are building their infrastructure in the cloud or migrating it to the cloud. Learn more and join our live webinar on August 14th.
Join this live webinar to learn how a self-service business intelligence and analytics architecture can benefit from a cloud deployment in AWS by applying best practices and reference architectures. Learn about the common challenges and solutions to migrating to AWS through a live demo and real-world case study.
What is the content of the webinar?
- Security & Governance in fully integrated production environments
- Scalability & Performance: How to scale vertically looking at variable self-service workloads
- Achieve operational efficiency by leveraging cloud features such as automated infrastructure and seamless upgrades
- How to connect to layered data services and visualize big data in AWS using Tableau
Webinar will be in English only.
When does the webinar take place?
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019, 10:00-11:00 a.m. (CEST)
Who will conduct the webinar?
- Dr. Wolfgang Schult
Head of Technology, M2. technology & project consulting GmbH
- Francois Zimmermann
Technical Evangelist, EMEA, Tableau Software
If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
M2. technology & project consulting GmbH
Potsdamer Platz 1
Telefon: +49 30 2089870 10